Re: efax on cygwin

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

In this case, efax should have worked nicely with "-d /dev/ttyS0", too...
Or "-d /dev/com1", if you prefer the Windows names...

yes, now that I understand how cygwin works it's easy :)

so: efax works, but it has few warnings here and there related to the serial ports and terminals. Is there some cygwin developer which is interested in including this program into the cygwin ditribution? I could try to solve the compatibility problems...

ciao thank you Alessio Sangalli