Re: fortran and C mixed-language program - cygwin the way to go?

Hi David,

you can try to build FFTW with the MinGW GCC compiler, though I'm not
sure that it is possible at all ( http://www.mingw.org/ ).
The MinGW compiler doesn't use Cygwin but MSVCRT as C library.

Gerrit

--
=^..^=                                     http://nyckelpiga.de/donate.html