CYGWIN Setup: Why is next button grayed

I downloaded the file setup.exe
then I ran the download from internet option, to avoid
delay because of internet connection failure, and when
I was sure the setup downloaded all the files, I tried
to run setup install from local directory, but the
setup never enabled the next key to install, then  I
selected install from internet, and it was ok.

For testing purposes, I copied the software to another
computer, but again the next key is grayed, but in
this case for all options
"Install from internet"
"Download from internet"
"Install from local directory"

Do you have any idea of why is this occurring??

Regards