Re: What's the problem with find?

Sorry, I just wanna know why I used 'find' several days before and it worked fine (without any error message).
After something unclear happened, cygdrive appear to my root. And I don't know if it is related, find any file from the root up
always encounter the error of saying
find: /cygdrive/c/Documents and Settings/Administrator: No such file or directory
and then it stops searching.
If this message bothered you I would say I am very sorry for that. That's the reason I attached my cygcheck for reference.
But since then I haven't got any message that really work for me. And, no one had told me anything I can do or any further
information I shall provide to make this "misleading" behavior to be clarified.
However, I don't know if this thread is still under surveillance and I still want to make myself clear.

Anyway, thank you for reading my message.