Re: How to start windows version gvim for cygwin correctly?

* On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 07:46:04PM -0700, Peng Yu <yupeng@physics.ucsd.edu> wrote:
> But I can not change the directory "Programs Files" to other names.
> Is there anyway to include blank in the alias command?

I made cyg-wrapper.sh [1] to launch gVim-win32 (at first) from cygwin,
but it should not solve your problem which is probably specific to vim.

Unless ....
Are your environment variables ($HOME, $VIM, $VIMRUNTIME) different
within cygwin and windows ? If so, fix this.

[1] http://hermitte.free.fr/cygwin/#Win32
--
Luc Hermitte