updatedb error

With the latest Cygwin snapshot (and probably since quite a few
previous versions) I'm expecting the dreaded "/usr/bin/find: ./..
changed during execution of /usr/bin/find" error again when running
updatedb. I could confirm this on three fully patched Windows XP
machines running the latest Cygwin updates.

I usually run "updatedb" via cron with stderr redirected to /dev/null
so I cannot tell when this started to happen or who is the culprit
(Windows, cygwin1.dll, bash/zsh, updatedb, ...).

Even 'updatedb --prunepaths="/cygdrive"' (which was advised in the
mailing list archives) didn't help.

Anyone with a solution or some hints/explanation?

Thanks, Thorsten