Re: user-specific mounts

Hello, Igor!

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 04:14:44PM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> I did try it.  I should have amended the above with "on my system, mounts
> work as expected, with user mounts shadowing the system ones".  In fact,
> mount actually gives a warning that "system mount point of '/...' will
> always be masked by user mount."  But there's got to be some explanation
> for the behavior the OP is seeing...

As I test many installations simultaneously, I've created cmd scripts
adding/removing registry entries for each installation. They normally
stop all services, but I've forgotten about a rsync --daemon, started
manually, so the new registry entries were not taken into account
immediately. Sorry, and thanks much for your help!

With kind regards,
Baurjan.