Re: cygwin/matlab/xp

Brian Ford a écrit :

You're calling a cygwin DLL (not -mno-cygwin) from matlab? I don't think
this will work in the general sense. You may have been lucky before.

In order to do that I use a tool developped by M.Brett and that do the job of connecting the cygwin dll to matlab. Excuse me not to report the use of this tool (search gnumex you'll find it really directly).

The mount I use are the same on all the systems and I use default unix mount ni order to be homogeneous on all my files.

Thanks for your help. If you want me to run more detailed test on the cygwin installed versions (I used exactly the same cd based on a end february release).

Bruno