Re: cygrunsrv fails to start init

Thanks much Igor, that solved that problem. I
apologize for the dearth of supportive info, I'll be
more responsible in the future. Cygwin is a great
system and I deeply appreciate your work and help. I
now seem to have other permission issues I'll try to
work through. I didn't install cygwin on this machine,
I inherited it and I don't have admin priv's so don't
know to what extent I can fix things. The mounts were
user mounts as you suggested.

I've got a windows XP box at home that I installed
cygwin on and all is working well, so I KNOW its a
great system.

Thank you again Igor!

-jeff hardy