Tivoli

Probably it's been asked before, but I couldn't find it.
I'm running on a number of servers scripts with cygwin (version 2.0.5b), which gather certain statistics on a application every 10 minutes. This seemed to work fine.
Now I've noticed that these servers are going to be monitored with Tivoli and I noticed that Tivoli copied also some old cygwin files (version 1.14.2) to this server, although to a different directory.
Since then I experience once in a while some problems with some dll's and executables.
Could this be related to the 2 versions of cygwin on the same machine ? How can I avoid these problems ? If I remove the cygwin stuff from Tivoli, apperently these don't support the installation anymore. If I remove my stuff, I'll have to start working with an old release and I have to modify the Tivoli installation process, since I need more files then Tivoli installs by default.

Does anybody have experience with this ?

Kind regards, Ronald van Gogh