Re: Can run.exe be packaged separately from X? (Attn: Chuck Wilson)

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

I vaguely recall something like this being asked before, but searching for
it is a real pain, so here it goes again: Chuck (Wilson), any particular
reason why "run" isn't part of cygutils?

Because it had already been rolled into cygwin-xfree by the time I created the cygutils (AKA "misc") package, IIRC.

I have no problems putting run into cygutils, but it will have to be carefully coordinated -- and there are other, higher priority things on my cygwin TODO list.

--
Chuck