Re: Running ssh from procmail

On Jun 15 20:02, Peter Wisnovsky wrote:
> No such luck...moreover wouldn't a missing binary or dll lead to a link
> or exec failure?

Not in this case since the WinSock DLL is loaded dynamically at runtime.
The error messages seem to indicate that the child process couldn't
find the WinSock DLL anymore.  I'm really surprised that adding the
standard Windows paths doesn't help here.  Could you start ssh with
-vvv optin and see if that gives us a hint?

Corinna

> Peter
>
> On Jun 15, 2004, at 1:34 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Add the usual Windows paths to $PATH, e.g. on my system that would be
> >

> >PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/pkg/mail/bin:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/
> >cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem
> >
> >Then try your original solution again.  I have this feeling it will
> >help.

Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.