Compiling DLLs to be used from native Win32 application

Dear cygwin@cygwin.com,

 I  saw  this  problem  was raised for few times on list, but do not see
 final   solution.   I  want  to  create  native  Windows  frontend  to
 cygwin-based dynamic library.

 What I did:

 1. I did DLL, it works fine with cygwin application.
 2. If I try to use it from native application it hangs on LoadLibrary.
 3.  I  did  DllMain function with impure_ptr initialization and finally
 compiled  as  described in FAQ.
 4.  Now  DLL loads and simple functions (for example  strcpy()/ctrcat()
 based)  work  OK,  but any "syscall" from DLL to cygwin
 function (for example printf()) causes NULL pointer reference.

 Is subj possible? May be some additional initialization is required?

--
http://www.security.nnov.ru
         /\_/\