1.5.10-3 PATH environment problem

Hi,

I think I found a reproduceable problem in PATH environment
variable, so I'm reporting it to here.

Problem description:

If an original MS-DOS PATH environment variable has
something like '"C:\Program Files\Test"', this part of PATH
variable is not converted under Cygwin environment.
However, this part in wrongly converted back when I called
MS-DOS program.  As a result, I cannot use _spawnXX
functions correctly from my program under Cygwin environemnt
if original PATH environment variable contains '"'.

For example, Original PATH:
    PATH=C:\WIDNOWS;"G:\testdir"
Cygwin PATH:
    PATH=/usr/local/bin:....:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:"G:\testdir"
PATH for a program executed from Cygwin:
    PATH=C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin;...;c:\WINDOWS;"G;C:\testdir"

Remedy:

Remove all '"' from original MS-DOS/Windows PATH environment
variable.

Regards,
-- Kazushi