Re: DLL info

Emanuele,

It is generally better to send questions and comments regarding Cygwin to
the main Cygwin mailing list at <cygwin at cygwin dot com>.  Not only will
you get access to the combined expertise of the list, which is more than
any one person can provide, but your questions, and answers to them, will
also be archived on the web so that those with similar questions can find
them in the future.  For your convenience, I'm addressing this reply to
the list, and setting the Reply-To field accordingly.

More below.

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Emanuele Baggetta wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to create a DLL for a program simulation on Windows that accepts
> PSPICE environment. I have a C file (jj.c), which is my library, and I
> would like to obtain the "jj.dll" for this program. How can I create the
> DLL file with Cygwin? I have the 3.3.1 version of gcc.

Did you look at the FAQ or the User's Guide?
<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_3.html#SEC106>
<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html>

Granted, the FAQ entry above should probably be updated to point to the UG
one...

Based on what you didn't say in your request above, the following might be
of interest: <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_3.html#SEC99>.

> Thank you a lot,
> Emanuele
> --
>
>  Emanuele Baggetta
>  Ph.D. Student
>
>  CEA-Grenoble
>  DSM/DRFMC/SPSMS/LCP
>  Bat. C1 P. 220
>  17, av. des Martyrs
>  38054 Grenoble Cedex 9
>  France
>
>  Tel. : +33  (0)4.38.78.20.63
>  Fax : +33  (0)4.38.78.50.96
>
>  em@il: ebaggetta@cea.fr
when it isn't, it's usually a good idea to mention what you've tried
before asking for help on the list.

HTH,
	Igor
--