Re: IPC shared memory on windows

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Larry Hall wrote:

At 03:16 PM 6/29/2004, you wrote:

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 01:14:06PM -0400, Larry Hall wrote:

LOL!  So does this mean we need to change our tag-line from WJM to WJHAF
(We're just helpful and friendly)? ;-)

I wouldn't want to get carried away. Lets just try the helpful and friendly on Tuesdays for a while to see how it goes. I doubt that it will catch on but you never know...

OK, I get it. WJHAFOT. It has a certain ring to it, wouldn't you say? And with such a catchy acronym, I think folks will really get excited about it.

Yes, it does have a nice ring to it.  However, as the OLOCA is a resource
of some permanence, I'll have to wait until we're settled on the
"Tuesdays" bit before adding it there...

Oh, and alternatively we can do something like:

WJMODEIYAHAFTROTT (We're Just Mean On Days Ending In "Y" And Helpful And
Friendly The Rest Of The Time)...
	Igor

Don't forget to add "And Hilarious All Of The Time" (AHAOTT). Thanks for the smile. -- Mark