Re: Netsky worm

Hi,

This guy sounds like a nut case... Obviously flame bait... I don't know
where this guy gets his information, maybe from MS press literature.
First he claims not to use Outlook, then claims he uses it behind a
firewall... What difference does it make that he runs Outlook behind a
firewall? He is still running the bastard virus spreading software. I
come to two conclusions:

1) He is hopelessly lost and actually believes what he is spouting.
2) He is trying to be funny and doing a very bad job at it.

I learned a long time ago that people like this are dangerous. They
believe everything {like WinXP is the best OS ;)} and that viruses are
the result of terrorists. It sounds like this guy is from another
planet. Sometimes his writing is humorous, like not believing that beer
can be free, or claiming he had to pay for his linux... I have run at
least three different distros and have not paid a cent {downloaded from
redhat,mandrake, bsd}. Maybe he just doesn't know any better.

This is the problem we have... We have a great number of people who
think they know, but they don't really know. And to those who know, the
people like this chum sound like fools.

I'm sorry for taking this bandwidth, but oh... This guy is just asking
to be flamed...

Michael