Re: How to delete file "nul"?

Dear Michael Pfeiffer,

This  problem  is  not cygwin related. You can delete files like this by
using  "UNC"  style  of filename (this style prevents use of DOS devices
and  bypasses Windows 256 character limit for filename). For example, to
delete file from the root of d:\ drive use

del \\.\d:\nul

--
~/ZARAZA
http://www.security.nnov.ru/