RE: WindowsCVS Client

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Two questions:
One, whose "Windows CVS Client" are you using? Is it the GUI based one
that's described somewhere on the home page for CVS?
Two, what is your error message? Please post the full error message.

Also, most CVS clients for Linux, anyway, need to have a .cvspass file
created in the user's $Home directory, since I work as the root user,
(which normally you, or I, should not do), that may be needed.

Now folks, if I spoke out of turn here, please don't complain on list,
please do so off list.

And incidentally please not my intentions behind obscuring the
addresses, especially the list.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."? Obi-Wan Kenobi

authenticate to a