Re: two instances of a.exe on dual processor - still only 50% performance

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for this tip. I tried it out and indeed there is a "Set
Affinity" option in the Taskmanager. Apparently, this option lets you
assign one or more of the 4 virtual processors to a particular task. (W2K
seems to have this concept of virtual processors, I am no expert at all
here). But it doesn't change a thing. still 50% are spent on Idle mode...
:(

cheers

Mathias

"Brian Bruns" <bruns@2mbit.com>