Re: PCYMTNQREAIYR Please Configure Your Mailer To Not Quote Raw E-mail Addresses In Your Replies.

Lots of email clients do this automatically.  Personally, I know that
Thunderbird supports it.  I believe Mozilla Mail does as well, though
neither of these have this option configurable in the default GUI (get the
"Preferential" extension).  Eudora allows you to do this too.  Though
it will quote the email address if the name of the person isn't
available. :-(  The only solution I've found for this is to always
use something generic like "you".  There are plenty of email clients
out there that will do this automatically for you though.

Larry