RE: Source Code for cygwin1.dll

FWIW:
Seems there is still something "wrong" with your configuration, a "Reply to
All" on the message (as quoted above) of yours yields
 "Cygwin List; Dave Korn" in the TO field (Dave shouldn't be there IMO).

IMHO, Scrap Eudora ASAP. It seems to have some kind of "bright" idea on how
to quote text too - totally unreadable.

Stop. *** Unrelated sidenotes follows ***

> --
> Larry Hall                              http://www.rfk.com

OPINION:
 email has been the same for ages, let it stay that way.
 If you want something new, DEFINE the new stuff, go use it
 where it is apropriate; any new forum - stop spamming email.

Still; I've yet to see a well functioning email client on the PC
(I used a nice one on the Amiga for a long period of time;
 "Thor" - configurable as h*ll, through Amiga REXX.
 NOT perfect, not the fastest, but VERY nice.)

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59+16.37'N, 17+12.60'E             --76-->

** on a mailing list; please keep replies on that particular list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--