RE: UNC Pathname Handling within Applications

cygwin-owner@cygwin.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Christopher Faylor wrote (2004-07-17 03:50):
>> I don't understand why it matters that the first message would be
>> deleted since you can't predict if the message would be directly to
>> you or to the cygwin list.  However, please don't enlighten me since
>> I can live with not knowing.  More importantly, your personal email
>> preferences and my ignorance of same are really off-topic here.
>
> I explained that point before, but since you also seem to deprecate
> personal communication (and even make this point clear), I won't
> follow up on that.
>

> Thorsten

Wow, I'm impressed over the level of squabbling -

In general:
I would be very much IMPRESSED if ANY/ALL posters stopped attempting
anything else than having cygwin@<ditto>.com in the To: field and clearing
the other related fields.

"Peronal replies" is mentioned in old netiquette docs, look up the docs and
have a read - then please follow the recommendations.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59+16.37'N, 17+12.60'E
--76-->

** on a mailing list; please keep replies on that particular list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--