FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

Cygwin
I am Johnson Roshdy, son to Mr.Hatem Roshdy, On the
31st of October 1999, my father was involved in a
plane crash(EGYPTIAN AIRLINE 990) with other
passengers aboard as you may confirm through
this website:
http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/
index.html
<http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/
index.html>
However after the death of my father my mother has
been hopitalised and now she is paralysed because
of the shock of her husbands death.
Resently the Attorney to my late father informed me
that my father left the sum of USD$34,800(thirty
four million eight hundred thousand United States
Dollars) with a security/finance company in United
Arab Emirate.This fund according to the Attorney
was kept in three trunk boxes and deposited with
the security/finance company as personal effects.
Now because of the state of my mother and also my
family background and my age,I decided to seek for
your help and assistance to safeguard and invest
this fund in your country and also assist us to
come over to your country so that my mother can as
well receive adequate treatment and two other of my
siblings will go to better schools in your country.
I have collected the documents from the lawyer for
the deposit which my father made and upon the
receipt of your response to assist my family,I will
send them to you so that you can go and claim this
fund on our behalf.
I am writing you because I saw your name and email
address in my late father's file so I believed that
you must have been doing business with him before
he died and will be willing to assist us especially
at this point of our need.
I will wait here till I hear from you.
Regards,
Johnson Roshdy.