[OT] RE: material

> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Rick Burger
> Sent: 20 July 2004 13:11

> Please give us a call today

  What, all of us?  Do you know how many there are on this list?

> and ask for Brian Hoffman. We talked this
> morning and was looking forward to your email.
>
> Rick Burger - FilterPro

  I'll bet he is - it's a great email, full of wit, humour, sarcasm, and the
ultimate solutions to many of the great philosophical problems that have
plagued mankind down the years.

  Unfortunately this margin is too small to contain it.

    cheers,
      DaveK