RE: No /bin after installation

  I'm not sure.  Here's the size of my /bin directory:

dk@mace /bin> du -sc -H  /bin
177M    /bin
177M    total

and I have tons of stuff not installed.

>My system
> drive has a few gigs free.  I may try putting it on the
> system drive though.

  Can't hurt.  Make sure to thoroughly blow away the old install,
particularly the registry keys first.

  Also, you could look at /var/log/setup.log.full, which might give you some
clues as to what went wrong.  But the most likely problem is that that old
install of cygwin-b20 got in the way.  Get rid of it as well!

    cheers,
      DaveK