1.5.10:bugs of Chinese filename?

    I installed Cygwin 1.5.10 in Windows XP & 2000 respectively. I added
three lines below in .inputrc at home directory.

set meta-flag on
set convert-meta off
set output-meta on

Inputing and displaying Chinese are ok. But there is a problem when deal
Chinese filename. I tried to make a Chinese filename
with command touch, then display a error message like this.

$ touch ¤@
touch: creating `\244@': No such file or directory

    After many trys and errors, I found it's all ok when I install Cygwin
1.5.9. I guess maybe there are some bugs in Cygwin 1.5.10.
There are three relative packages between Cygwin 1.5.9 and 1.5.10 on base
installing. They are cygwin, libgettextpo0 and libiconv2.

ctbstrong
2004/07/22