rsync from windows

Hello Everyone,

I've been using sync2nas on windows XP
(http://sync2nas.sourceforge.net/).  It comes with rsync from cygwin.
sync2nas pretty much just takes user input and generates an rsync
command based on the user input.

I added "--stats" and "--progress" to the sync2nas generated rsync
command.  I have rsyncd all setup and running on a local Slackware
server (192.168.1.103).

Here's what I get when I run the comand generated by sync2nas:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>C:\PROGRA~1\Sync2NAS\cygwin\rsync.exe -a
vz -b --delete --progress "/cygdrive/C/setiathome"  "backups@192.168.1.103::back
ups/" --stats
building file list ... link_stat backups@192.168.1.103::backups/. : No such file
 or directory
done
IO error encountered - skipping file deletion
wrote 508 bytes  read 20 bytes  352.00 bytes/sec
total size is 1464884  speedup is 2774.40

I have a share called "backups" in /etc/rsyncd.conf.  When I run
"rsync localhost::" from the server, it shows "backups" as beign a
valid module.

Thsi line is particularly interesting to me, I think it's why this
isn't working.
"building file list ... link_stat backups@192.168.1.103::backups/. :
No such file
 or directory"

The backups module is pointing to /home/backups, but there's never
anything in /home/backups after running the command.  Can anybody help
me out?  I can provide as much information as you need.

Thanks,
Tyler Longren