Re: Cannot find C:\cygwin\cygwin.bat

Larry & Dave,
I tried to install it from the internet, and I was getting the same
problem, hence I resorted to installing it locally, to see if there would
be a difference. Thanks for your suggestions abt permissions (I tried
that but permissions seem to be ok), I will keep trying. Let me know if
you come up with any other ideas.

Regards,
Pratheep.

Pratheep Raveendranathan
Computer Science Major
University of Minnesota Duluth

" Today is tomorrow's everlasting glory, what you do today affects what
will happen tomorrow, so make it glorious."
David Z. Hood --- Georgia

"the road to success is always under construction"