RE: CYGWIN + APCHE + Net::SMTP

  Prakash, what command line did you use to install the apache service?  In
particular, did you use the -i (or --interactive) option?

  Given that the sysbash worked, isn't it quite likely that the apache
process is running as SYSTEM but lacks the interactive token, and it should
work if you uninstall and reinstall it, giving the -i option to cygrunsrv
this time?

    cheers,
      DaveK