RE: Program exited with code 0303000

Further investigation leads me to dumper.exe. Should this create a core file
that I could examine in gdb then I could investigate further but adding ...

set CYGWIN=error_start=d:\cygwin\usr\bin\dumper.exe

to my cygwin.bat doesn't lead to one being created after my program exits
with code 0303000.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I wasn't sure whether
error_start=x:\path\to\dumper.exe meant to include only the path or also the
executable but I tried both with no success.

Dan