Re: whole cygwin release/ distribution issues

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
Reini,
Would you like to volunteer to maintain a "known issues" type of list
which could be sent here periodically?

Taking over from Igor?
Sorry, not enough time right now, maybe later. When time permits I can send reminders. I already sent a private reminder to busy Jaari for his pending ITP's.

But cannot that be maintained together? Or how about Igor's automatic verification suggestion?
Daniel Reed did IMHO the best job on this.
--
Reini