RE: SSH + CVS But no login.

>Do you Google: <http://google.com/search?q=cvsonly+site%3Acygwin.com>?

Ah, yeah. Um. I have a nasty head cold and was in a rush. No idea why I
didn't google but that works just lovely thank you.

Next question:

I've just deleted the various Guest/System accounts from my passwd file.
This wont' break anything will it? And it's all I need to do to stop people
logging in as guest?

>P.S. cygwin-talk fodder: interesting domain name :-)

I blame americans and history. ;-)

Mike