RE: Cygwin & openssh(d) & login without password

Though it will doubtlessly annoy the senior participants of this list, I
would like to thank Richard Troy and lex ein for their well-written and
lucid comments on new-comers' experiences in attempting to use these tools.
As a someone without a programming background (but who is a teacher) who has
struggled to use, i.e. configure, Cygwin (and other Linux/Unix systems)
effectively both for myself and with my students over the past several
years, I can attest that their observations are dead-on.  I would
respectfully ask that the developers keep these messages in mind as they
pursue the hard work on these programs that they justly deserve
congratulations and thanks for doing.

William Budell
Alief Independent School District