Frinal Notification for transfer put on-hold or trapped

 Attn; Customer/Contractor.

Transfer/Contract Payment Notification from the City Bank of New York

          Sequel to the End of year Instruction from the City Bank New York concerning your transfer that is being put on- hold in the City Bank of New York or any other corresponding Bank, the City Bank International Remittance Department has finally uphold a resolution to rectify and effect all transfer and also give irrevocable payment instruction to any bank where your fund is being trap or put on hold because it is the duty and responsibility of City Bank of New York to monitor all Dollar transaction in the Whole World.
       It is with this effect that the City Bank of New York has decided to contact you, should you be able to cooperate with us, as well as give us a substantial information, we will without delay issue out your payment instruction or effect your transfer in line with Banking Rules and Regulation.
     This is in line with the just concluded end of year meeting and directives from the America Federal Reserve System, to make sure that all transfer put on hold or trap in any corresponding bank is being transferred as soon as the client acquaints us with the needed information.
  You will upon the receipts of this mail update us with your banking information to enable us confirm the information in our system as well as your International passport so that we will in turn inform you of the next step to make sure that your fund is transferred without further delay.
   While we hope that this will come to you as a relieve as well as quicken you, we will not welcome any further delay from your side that will further jeopardize your transfer.
  Thanks and we wait an urgent reply from you.

   Collins Edwards (Transfer Department)
   International Remittance Department
   Phone/Fax; +14259203051
   City Bank New York