Re: Is there a fix for IsBadWritePtr Segfault?

On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 09:46:32AM -0400, Richard Schmitt wrote:
>Well, I did find a post in the cygwin-xfree mailing list that had a
>patch for gdb.  I applied the patch and it works well.  If anyone knows
>of a better approach, please post it.
>
>http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2004-10/msg00158/segv.diff

Well, that is at least a starting point or you could just use the
command that Kensuke mentioend:

handle SIGSEGV nostop noprint

Now, in the spirit of free software, a non-hacky patch submitted to the
right place (the gdb-patches mailing list at sourceware.org) would probably
get the problem fixed.

cgf