HyperThreading

I'm having some problems with hyperthreading machines and cygwin.

AFAIK there was some kind of problem with hyperthreading on cygwin,
do anyone know if this problems has been fixed?

PD: Please answer to my address, as i'm not on the list. Thnx

--
Pablo Ruiz Garcia (Pci)
Security Consultancy - Tiger Team