Re: Setup.exe hangs forever...

Even more details:

I noticed that if I install Cygwin with the default packages everything works
fine. But if I do an installation of Cygwin, from scratch (new system, new
Windows XP SP2) and try to install _everything_ by clicking on "Default" and
changing it to "Install" then setup.exe hangs forever.

This means that if I install Cygwin with the defaults _and then_ I install the
complete package set then it works fine but if I try to install _everything_
from scratch it hangs.

Has anybody found this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks again,

Gabriel