Re: pthread_atfork

At 12:00 PM 10/31/2004, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I apologize for this basic question, but I have an error message
>(pthread_atfork no found in cygwin1.dll) when I try to start a cygwin NT
>service (cygrunsrv -S sshd) - Service installation seems to be ok.
>
>Does somebody know what's wrong ?

My WAG is that you have more than one cygwin1.dll on your system or you
have not rebooted when requested after updating your cygwin environment
(probably the latter if you were running Cygwin services when you updated).
But if that doesn't help, then see:

That provides guidelines for reporting problems to this list.

Holliston, MA 01746