Re: looking for an arm9 cross-compiler

At 05:20 AM 11/10/2004, you wrote:

>Hi,
>I used to work with Linux and I'm trying Cygwin. Does anyone know if there's an
>existing cross compiler for arm9 package? I could not find it in the package
>list. Otherwise, what is the solution? Do I have to compile an arm-gcc with the
>cygwin library?
>I'm sure there's already an existing arm compiler I could use without having to
>die trying to make my own.

You may be right but as you've found, there isn't one that's officially
available via 'setup.exe'.  There has been occasional inquiries like this
in the past, with much the same response as I'm giving you now (either
that or no response ;-) ).  Building a cross compiler in general shouldn't
be that painful.  You can find some general pointers on how to do that in
the email archives.  Or there's always <www.objsw.com/CrossGCC>.

Holliston, MA 01746