Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: docbook-xml42-4.2-3

Marcel Telka schrieb:

I've updated the docbook-xml42 package to version 4.2-3.

docbook-xml42 package contains Docbook XML DTD version 4.2 as published
by OASIS.

Changes since 4.2-2:
- Added Public Identifier association with an URI into /etc/xml/catalog.
- Moved DTD files to /usr/share/xml/docbook/4.2 directory.

Hi Marcel,

thanks for your good work.

Since I expected problems with my /etc/xml/catalog file, I kept an eye on it. And indeed it got corrupted by the update. Here is what happened:

- the new publicId was inserted ok
- the location of the DTD was updated ok
- existing entries were not altered

BUT:
- all group definitions were lost
- all identation was lost

I use group definitions to set a common xml:base for all group elements. As a result, the paths of every former group element got corrupted.

Can you please fix the catalog updating script?

Cheers,
Patrick