Re: icecast

At 07:06 AM 11/14/2004, Bernhard Janetzki wrote:

Hello,
i want to compile icecast under cygwin.
?./configure? works fine, but it produces this warning:

?
checking winsock2.h usability... no
checking winsock2.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: winsock2.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to bug-autoconf@gnu.org. ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
checking for winsock2.h... yes
?

Make exit with this error:

?
In file included from sock.h:28,
                 from sock.c:58:
/usr/include/w32api/winsock2.h:95:2: warning: #warning "fd_set and
associated ma
cros have been defined in sys/types.      This may cause runtime
problems with W
32 sockets"
In file included from sock.h:28,
                 from sock.c:58:

Do you have autoconf installed? I don't see the usual echo in the log where it should test for presence of autoconf and report whether it is working.
If autoconf is present, this configure script may be tripping up over the presence of unistd.h along with w32api. It says they conflict. I don't see how you could say it is working fine.

Tim Prince