Re: Problem with setup

I should also add that after a setup.exe crash at 9:38am after being
left running overnight, later attempts to install that day (with the VM
size steadily increasing, and setup.exe appearing to "stick" at the
stage where it is installing the zip package), that setup.log was not
updated by the later installation attempts.

Shouldn't setup.log be getting opened in append mode?  We examined it
at various times during a later installation attempt, and the contents
didn't change and the file modification time stayed at 9:38am.

luke