Looking for a ghostscript maintainer

On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 12:07:20AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 12:00:43PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>I notice that there hasn't been a new release of ghostscript in some
>>time.  We need  a new release to eliminate some of the lurking
>>dependencies on the deprecated XFree86.
>>
>>Dario, are you still with us?  If so, is there any chance that we
>>could get a new version of ghostscript sometime soon?
>
>Going once...
>
>Going twice...

My private email to Dario bounces and, although he seems to be
subscribed to this list, he is not responding to these messages.

If I don't hear something next week, then ghostscript will be looking
for a maintainer.

I've cc'ed the cygwin mailing list in case anyone is interested in
picking up this package.

cgf