Re: Manual page width is fixed and I'd like it not to be

Hi! I've just been installing Cygwin on a new machine and getting everything into the shape I like it, but there's something I can't seem to figure out how to fix.

I'm running XWin all the time so I can use xterms, but manual pages seem to get formatted to 80 columns wide no matter how wide my xterm window is. This is, as you may imagine, somewhat irritating, and I'm at my wits' end in trying to find where to fix it.

Has anyone any advice to offer? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

-- Aaron

Try making your font smaller so the man page width still fits your narrow xterm.