Re: More pipe problems (was Re: [Fwd: 1.5.11-1: sftp performance problem])

Ugh, top posting.

FYI, you should be able to run the Cygwin version of Unison with "nontsec"
in the CYGWIN variable (e.g., 'CYGWIN="$CYGWIN nontsec" unison...') to get
the same behavior as the Windows version...
HTH,
	Igor

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.  Thanks.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT