Re: Suggestions

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004, Larry Hall wrote:

> At 06:43 PM 12/3/2004, you wrote:
> >Is there some more specific place in which to give suggestions or feedback
> >about the Cygwin pages?
> Sure.  Here. :-)

Ok, just making sure, thanks.

I would like to suggest that the words "Keep", "Prev", "Curr" and "Exp" be
changed in the Cygwin Setup. I believe they are too abbreviated when there
is room for clearer words. But, more importantly, I believe that the
choice of words "Keep" and "Curr" is a bit confusing. "Keep" without
saying what is being kept suggests little and "Curr" may be interpreted as
the version currently installed in the computer (which is actually the
meaning of "Keep"), not the packages' currently released versions. Just a
thought.

Thanks,

Rodrigo