upset script no longer available in cvs

I'm unable to find the upset script for preparation of a package server.
Did it move to a different cvs module?

According to the instruction at
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin-apps/package-server.html the way to
download the upset script is to obtain it through cvs with

   cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/sourceware co
infra/bin/cygwin

That no longer works. I get

   cvs checkout: cannot open directory
/cvs/sourceware/infra/bin/cygwin: Permission denied

I did log in first, and I've managed to download other sources from the
same server. For example

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/cygwin-apps co setup

works. It's not visible in the cvsweb. I get permission denied if I type
in the path manually in the URL.

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed on the list. I wasn't able
to find anything, and in either case it would be good to update the
instructions in package-server.html.

/Erik Wallin