Sorry about the rants

I'll try and keep myself under control from now on.
Ticks me off that spam gets through the filter,
and someone responds to it.
How the Cygwin mailing list got that original
message is strange to me.
I think I know.
He'll never come back.
My youngest brother is officially kicked off the internet.
He's been hacking and cracking with my account since 1997.
Bobby