[Fwd: [rurbanOOPSx-ray.at: contrib/ssh-copy-id patch (get rid of identity.pub)]]

This would be something the ssh-copy-id contributor has to decide.

> and adding contrib/ssh-copy-id as install target for cygwin. (man and
> shellscript)

Good idea.  I'm just wondering why you didn't post the appropriate
contrib/cygwin/Makefile patch which should be most easy.  If you send
it to the cygwin ML, I'll send it to openssh-unix-dev for upstream
inclusion.

Corinna